Current Job Openings
Freelance Video Editor
*Cover Letter + Portfolio Link Required*
- Remote/Work from Home -
Join us as we build the fastest growing partnership marketing platform in the world. We specialize in pairing consumer brands into co-sponsored sweepstakes and giveaways to grow their owned audiences, including email and SMS lists. Our mission is to help brands connect directly to new consumers, reducing 3rd party platform dependencies, and allowing consumer brands to grow with greater autonomy.
We are experts in customer acquisition, and our site FindKeep.Love is a growing sweepstakes platform that allows brands and consumer-facing companies to acquire more customers via online sweepstakes and email marketing campaigns.
We are a team of fast, sharp, high-performing executors, and we are looking for like-minded individuals who love to build products and get things done.
- We are seeking a Freelance Video Editor to assist with new projects and marketing initiatives.
- This individual will work on an as needed basis, as projects arise. We have several creative projects that need extensive video editing.
- Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Editing raw footage to clean up and help facilitate digital storytelling and other visual media.
- Review content and merge clips into one cohesive video that is in line with the direction of the video’s goals.
- Add sound effects, graphics and special effects and improve the quality of a video for the final product.
- Improving and correcting lighting, coloring, and faulty footage.
- Follow outlines, scripts, ideas to assemble footage in one cohesive format.
- Enhance footage with music, voice-overs, digital effects.
- Digitally splicing video and synchronizing them into one cut file.
- 3+ years’ experience in video editing
- Background in video production, media, art, photography, videography and/or technology
- Proficiency in editing software - Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier Pro
- Ability to work flexible schedules, when needed for projects
- Strong knowledge and understanding of computers, digital equipment, and knowledge of new and cutting-edge technology
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field preferred
- Training in multimedia and communications preferred
- Ability to take and follow direction, while also having a creative eye for improvements