Current Job Openings
- Marketing Associate
- Head of Brand Partnerships
- Technology & Marketing Agency Partnerships Manager
- Strategic Sales, PR Partnerships Manager
- Freelance Video Editor
- Product Manager
- Business Development Representative
- Sweepstakes Partnership Manager
- Brand Performance Manager
- Senior Account Development Manager
*Please provide a cover letter. (We receive nearly 1k resumes per open position, so make your application stand out!) Those without a cover letter will not be considered*
*Must be comfortable working in a start-up, fast-paced environment, where responsibilities can change*
- Remote/Work from Home -
We are experts in customer acquisition, and our site FindKeep.Love is a growing sweepstakes platform that allows brands and consumer-facing companies to acquire more customers. We are a team of fast, sharp, high-performing executors, and we are looking for like-minded individuals who love to build products and get things done.
We are looking for a Marketing Associate to assist with marketing campaigns, customer service, data entry, market research, and inbox management. This role will provide an entry point into our marketing team, with this associate being responsible for managing several email inboxes, as well as assisting with email list management and campaign automation for a number of clients in various industries. This position presents an opportunity to gain experience in a marketing role and manage the tactical, day-to-day email marketing elements for our clients. The right candidate will have a strong analytical background, excellent writing and communication skills, and a passion for working in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Assist in planning and execution of automated marketing strategies, including
- market research, data entry, and email segmentation strategies.
- Help identify and test new customer acquisition opportunities to improve
- performance and/or reduce costs with and drive to rapid growth for partners.
- Manage and organize email outreach at scale for several clients, including
- strategizing and planning outreach schedules, email list management, sending
- automation, and list cleansing.
- Assist with customer service and inbox management to answer questions, respond
- to inquiries, and schedule phone calls.
- Track campaign statistics/performance, including response rates and phone calls
- Assist with data entry and data qualifying as needed.
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience with excellent work ethic.
- 2+ years Marketing/Admin/Customer Service experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, strong knowledge of Excel
- Data entry skills
- Email & List Management
- Comfortable with email service providers and email marketing automation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates critical thinking capabilities
- Positive Attitude
- Attention to detail, with strong organizational skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Dependability to self-manage on day-to-day responsibilities
- Comfortable within a fluid and fast-paced environment
- Highly organized multi-tasker who works well with fast-paced directions and
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently