Current Job Openings
FindKeep.Love is looking for a self-starting Python Developer to join our team. This position presents an opportunity to work from home for a growing martech company that values efficient, smart, high-performing employees. Reporting into our Product Lead, the Python Developer will collaborate with a team of other developers (including a near-shore team) to build functional and efficient server-side applications with a goal of impacting the business’ client retention and acquisition.
The right candidate will have a solid experience as a detail-oriented individual contributor with an interest for growing into a leadership role, and a passion for working in a fast-paced, startup environment.
We are experts in customer acquisition, and our site FindKeep.Love is a growing sweepstakes platform that allows brands and consumer-facing companies to acquire more customers via online sweepstakes and email marketing campaigns. We are a team of fast, sharp, high-performing executors, and we’re looking for like-minded individuals who love to build products and get things done.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsibilities include participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle - from feasibility and planning through to performance testing, QA, and deployment. Your ultimate goal is to create high-quality applications that meet customer needs.
- Help design and implement functional requirements
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Collaborate with visual designers to implement design into the code
- Implement website & software enhancements and suggest improvements
- 3+ years professional Python experience
- Knowledge of database structures
- Fluent in SQL
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (Flask preferred, or Django, Pyramid, Bottle, etc)
- Team spirit and willingness to regularly work collaboratively with other departments including Business Development and Customer Success
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
- Experience with GIT