FindKeep.Love SMS Terms & Conditions
You will receive up to 2 messages per month from FindKeep.Love. Message & Data Rates May Apply. This service is available for subscribers on AT&T, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile®, MetroPCS, Sprint, Virgin Mobile USA, Centennial Wireless, and others in the US. The wireless carriers are not liable for any delays or undelivered messages. Users will receive SMS MT if the device cannot support MMS. For help in the US, text HELP to 833-350-2100. You may also email FindKeep.Love at Support@findkeep.love. You can stop mobile subscriptions at any time by sending the text message STOP to the phone number 833-350-2100 in the US. Your phone must be able to receive text messages.
How to Unsubscribe From FindKeep.Love’s SMS messages
All subscribers have the ability to unsubscribe or change their personal subscription settings at any time. To unsubscribe from Mobile Texts: Text STOP from the phone number that you do not wish to receive messages from to 833-350-2100.
NOTE: Message and data rates may apply.
If you believe that your contact information was collected by FindKeep.Love without your consent and would like to report spam, please email email@example.com. When reporting any offending party, please include the contact address or number that sent you the spam, the username of the sender, and the message or first few sentences of the message that you believe is spam. FindKeep.Love has a zero tolerance spam policy.
- Providing you with products and services you request.
- Anticipating and resolving conflicts with our products and services.
- Verifying and authenticating purposes in regard to requests or changes of any
personal information or data related.
- For other purposes communicated to you at the time you provide or authorize the use of your information.
such as customer service.
- Responding to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
- Establishing or exercising our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Sharing with a company controlled by, or under common control with FindKeep.Love
- When FindKeep.Love believes such use a disclosure is (a) necessary in order to
investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, fraud, or
situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or (b) required by law.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, consolidation, divestiture, or bankruptcy of
Your submission to any other company or entity of your phone number through a