Current Job Openings
Please include a cover letter + salary requirements in your application.
- Remote/Work from Home -
Looking to join a Rocketship start-up on an exponential growth trajectory?
Join us as we redefine direct-to-consumer advertising and set out to build the largest interactive advertising platform in the world.
FindKeepLove is not a dating site. We create a different kind of match. Specifically, we create the magic spark when consumers find new brands to love.
FindKeepLove is an interactive advertising platform where consumer brands can:
- Acquire new customers
- Grow their email and SMS lists exponentially
- Reduce dependency on 3rd party advertising platforms
- Re-engage dormant audiences
Through high ROI consumer advertising at scale, we help brands grow their audiences with direct introductions to new consumers.
We are a team of fast, sharp, high-performing executors, and we are looking for like-minded individuals who love to build products and get things done. Must be comfortable working in a start-up, fast-paced environment, where responsibilities can change.
We are looking for a driven Customer Service/Sales Account Manager to maximize our company’s client management, guarantee client satisfaction, and increase sweepstakes booking volume. The Account Manager will collaborate with brands, management, and the booking team, to execute brand and sweepstakes strategies, manage our full-funnel client services, guarantee client retention and acquisition, and help increase our overall volume of active brand accounts. The right candidate will have a strong customer service background, excellent organizational skills, and a passion for working in a fast-paced, startup environment.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work directly with active brands to ensure brand satisfaction through their campaign journey
- Provide excellent customer service when brands have questions via email and virtual meetings
- Willing to jump on phone and video calls with brands to set them up for success
- Assist brands with asset collection, best practices, and all steps to achieve go-live date of campaigns
- Analyze and oversee client journey/ flow from first interaction with our team, to ongoing sweepstakes bookings on a per client basis
- Implement new tactics and processes to ensure client satisfaction
- Assist with other administrative marketing projects across the company
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience (Customer Service, Marketing, Sales, Account Management)
- Demonstration of critical thinking capabilities, and problem solving methods
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, primarily Excel
- Positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Naturally curious and are driven to find creative solutions that others haven’t considered
- Comfortable within a fluid and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail