Current Job Openings
- Head of Brand Partnerships
- Technology & Marketing Agency Partnerships Manager
- Strategic Sales, PR Partnerships Manager
- Product Manager
- Business Development Representative
- Sweepstakes Partnership Manager
- Traffic Acquisition Marketing Manager
- Social Media & Email Marketing Manager
- Social Media & Email Marketing Associate
- Senior Sales Account Manager
Social Media & Email Marketing Associate
*Please provide a cover letter. (We receive nearly 1k resumes per open position, so make your application stand out!) Those without a cover letter will not be considered*
*Must be comfortable working in a start-up, fast-paced environment, where responsibilities can change*
- Remote/Work from Home -
We are experts in customer acquisition, and our site FindKeep.Love is a growing sweepstakes platform that allows brands and consumer-facing companies to acquire more customers. We are a team of fast, sharp, high-performing executors, and we are looking for like-minded individuals who love to build products and get things done.
We are looking for a Social Media & Email Marketing Associate to assist with developing marketing strategies for our company website, clients, and social media platforms. This role will provide an entry point into our marketing team, with this associate being responsible for managing several email inboxes, as well as assisting with email list management and campaign automation for a number of clients in various industries. This position presents an opportunity to gain experience in a marketing role and manage the tactical, day-to-day email marketing elements for our clients. The right candidate will have a strong analytical background, excellent writing and communication skills, and a passion for working in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Assist in the creation of original content that will engage customers through social platforms – Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc. Develop campaigns to help achieve goals.
- Plan, implement, manage and monitor company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales.
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends – analyze long-term needs for strategy
- Manage and organize email outreach at scale for several clients, including strategizing and planning outreach schedules, email list management, sending automation, and list cleansing.
- Assist in planning and execution of automated marketing strategies, including market research, data entry, and email segmentation strategies.
- Help identify and test new customer acquisition opportunities to improve performance and/or reduce costs with and drive to rapid growth for partners.
- Assist with customer service and inbox management to answer questions, respond to inquiries, and schedule phone calls.
- Track campaign statistics/performance, including response rates and phone calls scheduled.
- Assist with data entry and data qualifying as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in related field (Marketing, Communications, Advertising, etc.)
- 2+ years Marketing/Admin experience
- 2+ years experience in Social Media management
- Ability to understand and dissect social media data
- Knowledge and proficiency of all social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, strong knowledge of Excel
- Email & List Management experience
- Comfortable with email service providers and email marketing automation software
- Data entry skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates critical thinking capabilities
- Positive Attitude
- Attention to detail, with strong organizational skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Dependability to self-manage on day-to-day responsibilities
- Comfortable within a fluid and fast-paced environment
- Highly organized multi-tasker who works well with fast-paced directions and instructions
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently