Current Job Openings
Senior Sales Manager
*Must be comfortable working in a start-up, fast-paced environment, where responsibilities can change*
- Remote/Work from Home -
Looking to join a Rocketship start-up on an exponential growth trajectory?
Join us as we redefine direct-to-consumer advertising and set out to build the largest interactive advertising platform in the world.
FindKeepLove is not a dating site. We create a different kind of match. Specifically, we create the magic spark when consumers find new brands to love.
FindKeepLove is an interactive advertising platform where consumer brands can:
- Acquire new customers
- Grow their email and SMS lists exponentially
- Reduce dependency on 3rd party advertising platforms
- Re-engage dormant audiences
Through high ROI consumer advertising at scale, we help brands grow their audiences with direct introductions to new consumers.
We are a team of fast, sharp, high-performing executors, and we are looking for like-minded individuals who love to build products and get things done.
The Senior Sales Manager will build, manage, and oversee the partner sales operations of FindKeepLove. This position presents an opportunity to build out new partner sales verticals and aid in the expansion of our portfolio of brand partners.
Primary goals include:
- Design plans to meet sales targets for new verticals beyond our existing eCommerce brand portfolio
- Develop and cultivate new programs and ad products to best serve new verticals
- Evaluate and manage costs to ensure healthy unit economics of new sales initiatives
- Pilot new sales programs individually first to vet and prove out business opportunities
- Important: The best candidate for this role will be focused not only on building and managing a team, but running new sales pilots independently to justify departmental growth and the addition of new business development hires for each vertical within their team. Must be willing to sell first on your own, and hire and grow your team once you have proven demand and product market fit for each new vertical we add to your team.
- Build and manage a growing team
- Develop and implement sales plans to increase the company’s profit, execute to these plans, and motivate employees to hit these sales goals.
- Coaching, mentoring, and guiding partner sales team to better each employee’s career development
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve partner sales targets.
- Create, communicate, and manage sales goals, and ongoing progress, within the sales team
- Assist and guide the partner sales team on maintaining strong relationships with brands and advertisers while partnering with them to better understand their business objectives and needs.
- Understand industry-specific trends and landscapes.
- Cross functional coordination with operations and consumer sales team.
- Report on forces that shift strategic directions of accounts and tactical budgets.
- Tracking and analyzing sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics.
- Handling and advising on customer feedback regarding ad products and services.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 4+ years of Sales/Business Development experience - preferably within Advertising, Marketing, E-commerce, or related industries
- 3+ years of experience in an leadership role - such as Sales or Marketing Manager
- Bachelor's Degree - relevant field such as Business, Advertising, or Marketing
- Basic knowledge of computer applications (MS Office, GSuite, Zoom, CRM)
- Comfortable in a fluid and fast-paced/startup environment. Must be comfortable with change, and fast iterative execution
- Willing to do the job of each employee on your team to understand how to best
- operationalize each new partner sales vertical
- Strong organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Must be meticulous about tracking campaign and conversion funnel analytics
- Ability to guide and mentor sales representatives
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from start to finish
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of services and products
- Knowledge of how to develop client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and presentation skills