Current Job Openings
Director of Web Development
*Must be comfortable working in a start-up, fast-paced environment, where responsibilities can change*
- Remote/Work from Home -
Join us as we build the fastest growing partnership marketing platform in the world. We specialize in pairing consumer brands into co-sponsored sweepstakes and giveaways to grow their owned audiences, including email and SMS lists. Our mission is to help brands connect directly to new consumers, reducing 3rd party platform dependencies, and allowing consumer brands to grow with greater autonomy.
We are experts in customer acquisition, and our site FindKeep.Love is a growing sweepstakes platform that allows brands and consumer-facing companies to acquire more customers via online sweepstakes and email marketing campaigns.
We are a team of fast, sharp, high-performing executors, and we are looking for like-minded individuals who love to build products and get things done
FindKeep.Love is seeking a Director of Web Dev to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business. The mission of the role is to establish, execute, adapt, and evolve the company’s Technology Roadmap. The Director of Web Dev will do this while also providing organizational, process, and technical leadership.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Engineer to set strategy and make executive technology decisions on behalf of the organization including managing a technology budget and making the necessary investments to align the organization with its vision for its technological needs. Ideal person for this role will have the skills, passion and leadership capabilities necessary to drive continued growth for our organization within digital marketing.
Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts, and have the ability to see around corners of gaps we need filled today to enable success.
Responsible for setting strategy and leading teams to develop, support, enforce and integrate best practices and technology standards across the organization.
- Develop technical aspects of the company's strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield a competitive advantage
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality, security and efficiency
- Build quality assurance, data protection, and regulatory compliance processes
- Involved in piloting, designing, and building new digital business platforms
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders' feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Balance infrastructure investments with business needs. Know when to advocate for infra investments and when to advocate for pushing forward on business needs.
- Communicate technology strategy to partners - develop and maintain relationships with industry partners, customers, stakeholders, and peers.
- Supporting growth strategy by expanding existing customer relationships, anticipating current and future needs, developing new business opportunities, and cultivating partner relationships.
- Serve as chief solution/system architect for FKLs platforms, products and solutions, performing market and competition assessments to identify, influence and shape solution roadmaps, coordinating/collaborating with Product Leadership and the Senior Management team.
- The successful Engineer will also provide inputs/ideas/innovations on business and technical strategies, goals and objectives. Build agility into the organization to go after opportunities / shift priorities as needed.
- Guide security engineering - delivering tools, technology and security processes that allow us to meet all security needs that our customers have for our products and services.
- BS/BA/MA/MS in Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
- 10+ years experience in Technology leadership role - preferably within Marketing/Consumer Ad Tech
- 8+ years in organizational management, process improvement successes, strong financial acumen, successes leading complex contractual relationships, excellent understanding of customer behavior, and keen insights regarding technology and marketing trends.
- Executive leadership roles demonstrating a track record of technology innovation, design, development, and implementation in an agile environment.
- Demonstrated success delivering customer-centric tools adding value to the end uses while also anticipating internal operational needs and delivering tools that result in value-added services to the organization.
- Deep understanding of cloud-based hosting technologies such as AWS/Google Cloud/Azure.
- Experience managing a team of Software Developers, DevOps, and QA engineers
- Experience at a growth stage private company / experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment a plus
- Strong understanding of technological trends to build strategy - within e-commerce and advertising a plus
- Ability to think in "big picture" terms, with serious intellectual horsepower
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning - deep understanding of IT costs and financial implications of decisions and recommendations.
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research - ability to spot technology trends and plan accordingly.
- Accountable for success of all technically oriented project and program initiatives.
- Experience managing a remote / distributed team
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Positive attitude and team player mindset