Current Job Openings
Business Development Associate / Inside Sales
Please include a cover letter + salary requirements in your application.
*Must be comfortable working in a start-up, fast-paced environment, where responsibilities can change*
- Remote/Work from Home -
Looking to join a Rocketship start-up on an exponential growth trajectory?
Join us as we redefine direct-to-consumer advertising and set out to build the largest interactive advertising platform in the world.
FindKeepLove is not a dating site. We create a different kind of match.
Specifically, we create the magic spark when consumers find new brands to love.
FindKeepLove is an interactive advertising platform where consumer brands can:
- Acquire new customers
- Grow their email and SMS lists exponentially
- Reduce dependency on 3rd party advertising platforms
- Re-engage dormant audiences
Through high ROI consumer advertising at scale, we help brands grow their audiences with direct introductions to new consumers.
We are a team of fast, sharp, high-performing executors, and we are looking for like-minded individuals who love to build products and get things done.
This position presents an opportunity to work with our existing business development team to expand our portfolio of brands. This role is an email and phone/video-based business development/sales role. This position is perfect for a hungry self-starter, who wakes up motivated to crush goals and establish new client relationships. As experts in customer acquisition, our sales team wakes up fully booked on sales calls with interested leads, so there will be no time spent prospecting.
This Role Will Include:
- Zoom meetings to pitch and engage with brands nationwide
- Inbox management / email correspondence
- Account management of brands, to include negotiating and sending of agreements, ensuring the brand is set up for success
- Communicating various offers and opportunities to prospects
- Contribute to the growth and development of the sales team
- Opportunities to attend sales conferences
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 3+ years of Sales/Business Development/Account Management experience - preferably within Advertising, Marketing, E-commerce, or related industries
- Bachelor's Degree - relevant field such as Business, Advertising, or Marketing
- Basic knowledge of computer applications (MS Office, GSuite, Zoom, CRM)
- Comfortable in a fluid and fast-paced/startup environment. Must be comfortable with change.
- Organized, with proficient attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Positive personality with hunger to achieve sales goals
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and presentation skills