Current Job Openings
Owned Audiences Marketing Manager
Please include a cover letter + salary requirements in your application.
*Must be comfortable working in a start-up, fast-paced environment, where responsibilities can change*
- Remote/Work from Home -
- Acquire new customers
- Grow their email and SMS lists exponentially
- Reduce dependency on 3rd party advertising platforms
- Re-engage dormant audiences
We are looking for an Owned Audience Marketing Manager to assist with developing owned audience consumer marketing strategies for our company’s email, SMS, push notifications, and social media platforms. This position comes with an opportunity to launch, test, and scale new products to grow our owned audiences and develop new engagement with customers.
- Manage, execute, and track owned audience marketing (ideation to copywriting to implementation and analysis), which can include email, SMS, push notifications, social, and drip campaigns.
- Create original content that will engage customers through social platforms – Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc. Develop campaigns to help achieve goals.
- Help identify and test new customer acquisition opportunities to improve performance and/or reduce costs with and drive to rapid growth for partners.
- Plan, implement, manage and monitor the company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts, and increase site traffic and sales.
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends – analyze long-term needs for strategy.
- Assist in planning and execution of automated marketing strategies, including market research, data entry, and email segmentation strategies.
- Copywriting: write copy for email and digital marketing channels, as well as copy for homepages and conversion flows.
- Conversion optimization: analyze conversion flows and provide optimization suggestions for our site and clients.
- Help identify and test new consumer ad products to improve performance and drive significant revenue growth.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field (Marketing, Advertising, PR/Communications, etc.)
- 5+ years experience within Website Audience Marketing/Advertising/Social Media
- 4+ years Management experience
- Strong experience within optimizing owned audiences methods and growth
- Ability to understand and dissect social media/email campaign data
- Knowledge and proficiency of all social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, etc.)
- Strong copywriting and email marketing skills
- Demonstration of critical thinking capabilities, exceptional analytical and quantitative skills; an ability to turn data into marketing recommendations
- Naturally curious and are driven to find creative solutions that others haven’t considered; Have an A/B testing and optimization mindset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, strong knowledge of Excel, SQL is a plus
- Comfortable with email service providers and email marketing automation software
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates critical thinking capabilities
- Positive Attitude
- Attention to detail, with strong organizational skills
- Exceptional time management skills - ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Dependability to self-manage on day-to-day responsibilities
- Highly organized multi-tasker who works well with fast-paced directions and instructions
- Must be highly analytical and metrics oriented