Current Job Openings
- Data Product Manager
- Quality Assurance Tester
- VP of Marketing
- Director of Marketing Operations
- Head of Brand Partnerships
- VP of Tech & Agency Partnerships
- Business Development Representative
- Traffic Acquisition Marketing Manager
- Social Media & Email Marketing Manager
- Social Media & Email Marketing Associate
Social Media & Email Marketing Manager
*Please provide a cover letter. (We receive nearly 1k resumes per open position, so make yourapplication stand out!) Those without a cover letter will not be considered*
*Must be comfortable working in a start-up, fast-paced environment, where responsibilities can change*
- Remote/Work from Home -
We are experts in customer acquisition, and our site FindKeep.Love is a growing sweepstakes platform that allows brands and consumer-facing companies to acquire more customers. We are a team of fast, sharp, high-performing executors, and we are looking for like-minded individuals who love to build products and get things done.
We are looking for a Social Media & Email Marketing Manager to assist with developing marketing strategies for our company website, clients, and social media platforms. This role will help us develop our consumer facing ad products on FindKeep.Love. The Social & Email Marketing Manager will also create content and email marketing campaigns for our clients. manage the tactical, day-to-day elements of our growing consumer marketplace, as well as work with upper
management to create strategic content for our site, social media, and for our clients’ email marketing flows. This opportunity offers tremendous career growth potential, as well as the ability to launch, test, and scale new products.
- Manage and execute email and social media marketing strategies - Email Marketing & Drip
- Campaigns: execute campaigns from ideation to copywriting to implementation and analysis.
- Assist in the creation of original content that will engage customers through social platforms –
- Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc. Develop campaigns to help achieve goals.
- Plan, implement, manage and monitor company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales.
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends – analyze long-term needs for strategy.
- Manage and organize email outreach at scale for several clients, including strategizing and planning outreach schedules, email list management, sending automation, and list cleansing.
- Assist in planning and execution of automated marketing strategies, including market research, data entry, and email segmentation strategies.
- Help identify and test new customer acquisition opportunities to improve performance and/or reduce costs with and drive to rapid growth for partners.
- Copywriting: write copy for email and digital marketing channels, as well as copy for homepages and conversion flows.
- Conversion optimization: analyze conversion flows and provide optimization suggestions for partners. Analyze campaign performance data.
- Help identify and test new consumer ad products to improve performance and drive significant revenue growth.
- Manage client communication to ensure campaign efforts are cohesive, integrated, and on target with partner’s goals.
- Bachelor's degree in related field (Marketing, Communications, Advertising, etc.)
- 4+ years Marketing/Social Media experience
- 2+ years Management experience
- Ability to understand and dissect social media data
- Knowledge and proficiency of all social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Strong copywriting and email marketing skills
- Demonstration of critical thinking capabilities, exceptional analytical and quantitative skills; an ability to turn data into marketing recommendations
- Naturally curious and are driven to find creative solutions that others haven’t considered; Have an A/B testing and optimization mindset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, strong knowledge of Excel
- Email & List Management experience
- Comfortable with email service providers and email marketing automation software
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates critical thinking capabilities
- Positive Attitude
- Attention to detail, with strong organizational skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Dependability to self-manage on day-to-day responsibilities
- Comfortable within a fluid and fast-paced environment
- Highly organized multi-tasker who works well with fast-paced directions and instructions
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently