Current Job Openings
*Must be comfortable working in a start-up, fast-paced environment, where responsibilities can change*
- Remote/Work from Home -
Join us as we build the fastest growing partnership marketing platform in the world. We specialize in pairing consumer brands into co-sponsored sweepstakes and giveaways to grow their owned audiences, including email and SMS lists. Our mission is to help brands connect directly to new consumers, reducing 3rd party platform dependencies, and allowing consumer brands to grow with greater autonomy.
We are experts in customer acquisition, and our site FindKeep.Love is a growing sweepstakes platform that allows brands and consumer-facing companies to acquire more customers via online sweepstakes and email marketing campaigns.
We are a team of fast, sharp, high-performing executors, and we are looking for like-minded individuals who love to build products and get things done
We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer that will work on a variety of data engineering projects across our customer facing businesses. The individual will combine their technical expertise with strong discernment and data domain knowledge to add new value for FindKeep.Love by defining, building, and supporting, reporting and analytics tools, as well as writing and reviewing code, architecting distributed data systems and providing concrete, pragmatic insights in technical design reviews.
The ideal candidate will apply data extraction, transformation and loading techniques in order to connect large data sets from a variety of sources, create data collection frameworks for structured and unstructured data, and develop and maintain infrastructure systems including data access APIs, and prepare and manipulate data. You will also be developing data analytics modeling and algorithms in machine learning tools in Python and associated libraries.
- Aid in the architecture and lead the development of data engineering projects that advance our enterprise goals of realizing data-focused impact through delivering intelligent solutions across our organization
- Design and develop data extraction and integration code modules for batch and incremental data flow from various data sources using new and existing patterns
- Play a key role in managing and collaboration cross-functional technology and data initiatives
- Bring ambition, a problem-solving attitude, and clear articulation of vision to continue to evolve the technical proficiencies of the team
- Contribute to core infrastructure, libraries, and documentation
- Spearhead data driven decision making process in the company and identifying opportunities for meaningful growth
- Collaborate with internal teams to understand reporting requirements and derive key metrics
- Analyze data to derive insights and develop data visualizations to drive decision making
- Degree in Mathematics / Physics / Industrial Engineering / Business Management / Economics / IT or similar
- An analytical mind, ability to work in a structured way and quickly analyze problems
- Expertise with Python, numpy/pandas, and common plotting libraries
- Experience with AWS or other Cloud providers
- Experience with onsite UI
- Detail oriented self-starter with the ability to deliver technically proficient and cross- functional solutions
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing projects and communicate status clearly
- Expertise in SQL across a variety of platforms
- Experience in designing, developing, and deploying scalable data pipelines across multiple systems