Current Job Openings
- Head of Brand Partnerships
- Technology & Marketing Agency Partnerships Manager
- Strategic Sales, PR Partnerships Manager
- Business Development Representative
- Sweepstakes Partnership Manager
- Traffic Acquisition Marketing Manager
- Social Media & Email Marketing Manager
- Social Media & Email Marketing Associate
- Senior Sales Account Manager
Head of Brand Partnerships
*Please provide a cover letter. (We receive nearly 1k resumes per open position, so make your application stand out!) Those without a cover letter will not be considered*
*Must be comfortable working in a start-up, fast-paced environment, where responsibilities can change*
- Remote/Work from Home -
Join us as we build the fastest growing partnership marketing platform in the world. We specialize in pairing consumer brands into co-sponsored sweepstakes and giveaways to grow their owned audiences, including email and SMS lists. Our mission is to help brands connect directly to new consumers, reducing 3rd party platform dependencies, and allowing consumer brands to grow with greater autonomy.
We are experts in customer acquisition, and our site FindKeep.Love is a growing sweepstakes platform that allows brands and consumer-facing companies to acquire more customers via online sweepstakes and email marketing campaigns.
We are a team of fast, sharp, high-performing executors, and we are looking for like-minded individuals who love to build products and get things done.
We are looking for a driven Booking & Account Manager to maximize our company’s operating capabilities, oversee optimizations, guarantee client satisfaction, and manage sweepstakes booking strategies. The Head of Brand Partnerships will collaborate with management, and the booking team, to execute sweeps business strategies, manage our full-funnel client service operations, guarantee client retention and acquisition, and help increase our overall volume of sweepstakes and active accounts.
The right candidate will have a strong analytical background, excellent organizational skills, and a passion for working in a fast-paced, startup environment.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee our onsite production team and ensure that team can keep up with sweepstakes booking queue -- implement production standards and quality checks, resolve problems, and identify trends.
- Implement processes for the production team that allow for shorter production notice and go live times.
- Analyze and oversee client journey/ flow from first interaction with our team, to ongoing sweepstakes bookings on a per client basis.
- Implement new tactics and processes to ensure client satisfaction.
- Create and establish solutions for quantifying and measuring all steps of the client journey, specifically implementation of tracking and QA procedures.
- Forecast goals, analyze variances and initiate corrective actions to ensure company and team success.
- Analyze process workflow, employee bandwidth, hiring needs, and tech optimizations.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners to perform analyses of Sales and Marketing funnels and ensure we are utilizing our services effectively.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field – MBA a plus!
- 3-5 years of relevant experience (Marketing, Sales, Account Management, Ecommerce, etc.)
- Demonstration of critical thinking capabilities, exceptional analytical and quantitative; an ability to turn data into optimizations
- Exceptional planning abilities and attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Excel: pivot tables, vlookup, etc
- Comfort with analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Ability to project manage/prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Naturally curious and are driven to find creative solutions that others haven’t considered
- Comfortable within a fluid and fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail
- Ability to delegate, motivate, and get the job done