Current Job Openings
(Work From Home // Remote, Full-Time position)
***Please provide your salary requirements, along with a cover letter. Candidates without a cover letter and salary requirements will not be considered.***
We are looking for an In- House Recruiter to assist with the growth and hiring of all new positions on the FindKeep.Love team.
Join us as we build the fastest growing partnership marketing platform in the world. We specialize in pairing consumer brands into co-sponsored sweepstakes and giveaways to grow their owned audiences, including email and SMS lists. Our mission is to help brands connect directly to new consumers, reducing 3rd party platform dependencies, and allowing consumer brands to grow with greater autonomy.
As the In-House Recruiter you will...
- Work with cross-functional hiring managers to draft job descriptions, calibrate searches, and hire amazing people for a high volume of open reqs
- Actively seek out and connect with candidates for current and future roles at FindKeep.Love
- Build a solid and diverse candidate pipeline to support our equality & inclusion priorities
- Conduct early stage screenings for candidates to significantly narrow the funnel for hiring managers
- Maintain applicant tracking system, ensuring candidate records and activity are current and provide weekly reports
- Guide our candidates through every step of the FindKeep.Love interview and hiring process, ensuring we are their first-choice opportunity
- Help build and shape the FindKeep.Love employer brand to attract strong inbound applicants
- Manage new hire onboarding and basic training on internal tech platforms and infrastructure
In order to be successful in this role you will need...
- 3+ years of experience leading full-cycle recruiting, either in-house or in an agency setting
- Successful track record of recruiting for roles across engineering, marketing, sales, etc...
- Must be able to manage conflicting priorities, while being extremely adaptable and flexible
- Highly detail-oriented with ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- BA/BS in Business or related fields
- 3-5+ years of in-house (corporate) full life cycle recruiting experience, ideally for a tech, marketing, or advertising company
- Demonstrated ability and track record of success of filling a broad range of positions in a timely manner
- High business acumen with the ability to articulate the company and job openings clearly to candidates, as well as driving intelligent conversations with hiring managers
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality with employee information.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong familiarity utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, and other major job postings sites