Current Job Openings
Quality Assurance Tester
*Must be comfortable working in a start-up, fast-paced environment, where responsibilities can change*
- Remote/Work from Home -
Join us as we build the fastest growing partnership marketing platform in the world. We specialize in pairing consumer brands into co-sponsored sweepstakes and giveaways to grow their owned audiences, including email and SMS lists. Our mission is to help brands connect directly to new consumers, reducing 3rd party platform dependencies, and allowing consumer brands to grow with greater autonomy.
We are experts in customer acquisition, and our site FindKeep.Love is a growing sweepstakes platform that allows brands and consumer-facing companies to acquire more customers via online sweepstakes and email marketing campaigns.
We are a team of fast, sharp, high-performing executors, and we are looking for like-minded individuals who love to build products and get things done
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
The ideal candidate in this role will have a keen eye for detail, excellent communication skills, be competent in executing test cases, and are passionate about quality. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems all work correctly.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA team and engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product according to acceptance criteria and business needs
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field, and/or relevant work experience
- 3+ years’ experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong understanding of UI/UX
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills