Current Job Openings
- Data Product Manager
- Quality Assurance Tester
- VP of Marketing
- Director of Marketing Operations
- Head of Brand Partnerships
- VP of Tech & Agency Partnerships
- Business Development Representative
- Traffic Acquisition Marketing Manager
- Social Media & Email Marketing Manager
- Social Media & Email Marketing Associate
Strategic Sales, PR Partnerships Manager
*Please provide a cover letter. (We receive nearly 1k resumes per open position, so make your application stand out!) Those without a cover letter will not be considered*
*Must be comfortable working in a start-up, fast-paced environment, where responsibilities can change*
- Remote/Work from Home -
Join us as we build the fastest growing partnership marketing platform in the world. We specialize in pairing consumer brands into co-sponsored sweepstakes and giveaways to grow their owned audiences, including email and SMS lists. Our mission is to help brands connect directly to new consumers, reducing 3rd party platform dependencies, and allowing consumer brands to grow with greater autonomy.
We are looking for a PR specialist to focus on Booking brand Partnerships to help nurture relationships. This individual will be utilizing PR techniques to increase sales volume. This role is a combination of Account Management, Sales, and Brand Performance.
This position presents an opportunity to work with our existing business development team to expand our portfolio of brands. At FindKeep.Love we are on a mission to create the largest partnership marketing platform in the world. This position is perfect for a hungry self-starter, who wakes up motivated to crush goals and establish new client relationships.
This role will include taking calls to engage with brands nationwide, responding to emails, and communicating various offers/opportunities/agreements to prospects. This role will be an email and phone-based business development role. Very strong verbal and written skills required.
- 2-5+ years of business development/sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- 1-2+ years PR experience
- Incredibly strong written and verbal skills
- Presentable and articulate on the phone/email etiquette
- Dependable, with proficient attention to detail
- Comfortable within a fluid and fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Very strong organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of Google Suite / MS Office
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently