Current Job Openings
VP of Tech & Agency Partnerships
*Please provide a cover letter. (We receive nearly 1k resumes per open position, so make your application stand out!) Those without a cover letter will not be considered*
*Must be comfortable working in a start-up, fast-paced environment, where responsibilities can change*
- Remote/Work from Home -
Join us as we build the fastest growing partnership marketing platform in the world. We specialize in pairing consumer brands into co-sponsored sweepstakes and giveaways to grow their owned audiences, including email and SMS lists. Our mission is to help brands connect directly to new consumers, reducing 3rd party platform dependencies, and allowing consumer brands to grow with greater autonomy.
We are looking for a Technology & Marketing Agency Partnerships Manager to build and manage Digital growth partnerships at FindKeep.Love. This role is responsible for identifying, establishing, and maintaining key external relationships that improve FindKeep.Love’s product, brand, and client experience. You will lead outreach and communication with partners, bring new capabilities into FindKeep.Love’s platform, and increase our product’s reach and engagement by enriching the customer experience through technology and marketing agency partnerships. The successful candidate will also have an extensive understanding of technology/digital platforms, be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and is able to creatively solve challenging problems.
- Create and develop digital growth partnerships for new product initiatives, and maintain and strengthen ongoing relationships with existing partners
- Work with product, marketing, design, and user research teams to build partnerships that enhance FindKeep.Love’s products and improve the client experience.
- Define partnership and market requirements, build the business and financial rationale for partnerships, aggregate feedback, and track partner performance metrics to measure success
- Present tech & agency partnership opportunities to company leadership and key product stakeholders
- 4+ years experience in business development, partnerships, or strategy roles
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or other relevant field
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships
- Deep knowledge of digital business models and consumer technology
- Resourceful, persistent and able to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Demonstrated ability to identify and prioritize key initiatives and related tasks
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills